Register or Update Your Meeting
Meeting info changing?
Starting a new Al-Anon group?
We’re here to help.
The District 26 Group Records Team wants to help you list your meeting in our district’s meeting list and keep your listing up to date.
If your group is already listed on our website and there is any change in your group information, please email your changes to records-team@al-anonbythebay.
- New meeting day, start time, end time or in-person location (even a room change in the same place)
- Keeping your (originally in-person) meeting Zoom-based indefinitely
- Changing your (currently) Zoom-based meeting to in-person
- Adding or changing your meeting characteristics, such as participant type (see below), meeting format, or literature focus
- A new Group Representative or Current Mailing Address (the person who receives mail from World Service to your group)
If your group would like to be listed on our website, please fill out this form describing your meeting and our Group Records Team will get in touch with you to confirm your listing. Please fill out the form even if you are already registered with Al-Anon World Service. If you would like to be registered with World Service, we are happy to do that registration for you and make needed updates.
Would your group like to be listed with a participant type? District 26 provides the option for groups to specify participant types in addition to those offered in the WSO Group Registration Form, as long as those participant types do not suggest affiliation with any other program, religion, organization or cause. For example, the District 26 website includes groups with BIPOC, Asian, and Women of Color participant types.
Any questions? You can reach the District 26 Group Records team at records-team@