Is access to meetings or resources an issue for you?
- Do you need any accommodations to participate in Al-Anon groups or meetings?
- Would you benefit from sign-language interpreters at meetings or captioning during video meetings?
- Do you have difficulty accessing in-person meeting because of physical barriers, such as stairs or blocked paths of travel?
- Is it hard for you to use electronic technologies (such as websites, online meetings, or phone texting) to participate in Al-Anon meetings and activities?
- Do you have difficulty accessing Al-Anon’s Conference Approved Literature?
We want to help!
If access is an issue for you or someone you know, please contact Judy F. at email@example.com for more information.