- The quickest way to find someone to talk to is to attend a meeting.
- To reach Al-Anon Family Groups District 26:
- Write to P.O. Box 8175, Berkeley CA 94707. (Mail is picked up several times a month.)
- Call (510) 528-4379. (This is a volunteer-run phone line. Although we do not always have volunteers to return your call immediately, we care about you. One of our volunteers will try to get back to you within a few days. Please let us know if it is all right to leave a message.)
- Email the Web Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To find a meeting elsewhere in the world, call Al-Anon World Service, 1-888-425-2666.
- If you are a therapist, counselor or other professional seeking information about Al-Anon’s program of recovery, please email us: email@example.com .