Here’s the Third Friday Speaker Meeting Flyer!
Third Friday Speaker Meeting!
Having our shortcomings removed”
Friday, Oct. 15, 2021, 7:15–8:30pm,
Hosted by Thursday 1:30 Midday Strength and Hope
Speaker: Catherine B. (Al-Anon)
Join us for a virtual meeting on Zoom!
Meeting ID: 692090488, Password: 830106
First Saturday Speaker Meeting!
Join us for an evening of recovery
Saturday, Nov. 6, 2021, 6:30-8pm
Hosted by Freedom from Despair AFG —
Speakers will be announced soon
Join us for a virtual meeting on Zoom.
Meeting ID: 830369141, Password: 199211
We’re looking for speakers! Contact Deborah at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Don’t miss a thing!
Al-Anon District 26’s email/text alert service sends out reminders about speaker meetings, meeting changes, and other news.
- Sign up on your phone or computer by going to Remind.com (originally developed for schools).
- Use the “class code” @alanonbay for the “class” AlAnonByTheBay.
- Whether you enroll as a “teacher,” “parent,” or “student,” you’ll get the same timely updates about goings-on in District 26.
Al-Anon’s Northern California World Service Area maintains a calendar of recovery and fellowship events taking place around Northern California and elsewhere, too. Many events take place online, so you can participate no matter where you are.
Al-Anon speakers share
experience, strength and hope
- Listen to speakers from District 17
Al-Anon California District 17 has begun recording speakers at its events and making the recordings available here.
- Al-Anon speakers from all over
MSB Recordings’ website offers recordings of Al-Anon speakers and speaker meetings from around the world, and Alcoholics Anonymous speakers, too.